1. This style and look is temporary and we are in the process of having a professional look created so please bare with us until the new style is created.

GTAV Online Update Coming Next Week

Discussion in 'Latest Gaming News' started by Clarebear, Mar 9, 2017.

• Welcome to Death Star Gamer

We strive to provide a friendly laid back community for new gamers as well as advanced players. Please take a moment to register and Join our community.
    Register Now
  • See what's new

Check out the most recent forum posts on our community.
  1. Clarebear

Clarebear New Member DSG Member

Rockstar Games has announced more specifics about Grand Theft Auto Online's next update. A total of 20 new Stunt races will be added in the new Cunning Stunts: Special Vehicle Circuit update, which will come out on Tuesday, March 14.

In a post on the " Rockstar Newswire", the developer explains that these races were custom-made for the Rocket Voltic, Ruiner 2000, and Blazer Aqua vehicles, with the races making use of those cars' "unique characteristics and abilities."

Also debuting on March 14 will be the new Progen GP1, which looks awesome.

Rockstar also announced that a number of bonuses for GTA Online are now live, %25 off executive offices and executive garages. Additionally, there are now discounts available on special vehicles (a detailed list was not provided).

Players can earn double GTA$ and RP right now in GTA Online's special vehicle missions, bodyguards and associates will receive double GTA$ for the duration of this promo, which is available until March 13th.

Finally, down the line, Rockstar will be releasing a new set of adversary modes over the course of spring , including one that is a "gallows humor take on dodgeball" mode called Resurrection.

Attached Files:

• gta.jpg
      gta.jpg
      File size:
      123.1 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  2. NinSiro

NinSiro New Member DSG Member

I can imagine how all the other xbox 360 people are reacting: MAD.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Jamdoog

Jamdoog Moderator Staff Member DSG Moderator DSG Member

I'm pretty surprised if people haven't moved on from the 360 by now. It's full of Modders ruining it, i myself a modder even admit it

• Agree Agree x 1