1. This style and look is temporary and we are in the process of having a professional look created so please bare with us until the new style is created.

The Kuruma Glitch (RIP)

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by Clarebear, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Clarebear

Clarebear New Member DSG Member

Players have reported and confirmed that, after all these years, Rockstar has patched the famous glitch which allowed the finale of the Pacific Standard Job heist to be completed easily, with players losing little to no cash from the money bags.

The “Kuruma glitch” was a small programming error. This mission involves the heist members carrying money bags out of the bank and escaping while being attacked. Whenever someone took damage, money would fall out of the bag, decreasing the payout...

By default, the game provides you with getaway vehicles, but being bikes, they leave the players exposed. Another issue was that since everyone is riding individually, getting separated can lead to the death of just one member, which will cause failure.

Until this beautiful glitch was discovered. This simple glitch allowed players to access their properties, garages, during the mission, which takes place really close to one of the choosable apartments. The method required someone on the team who owned this property and an armored Kuruma.

The host, without a money bag, would rush to the property alone, grab the armored Kuruma and drive back to pick up the others. This way the team can make its getaway without taking any damage and winning the maximum payout.

But they have now patched it. From now on, whenever anyone tries to enter their apartment during the missions, a message will read “You cannot access your apartment at this time".

This glitch was life. I participated in many heists and hosted a few. The payout was amazing. I got so many weapons and cars and... clothing....

2. NinSiro

NinSiro New Member DSG Member

...Even on the Xbox 360?

3. OP
    OP
    Clarebear

Im not sure. Ive only did it on the Xbox One.

4. NinSiro

I might still be safe...

5. OP
    OP
    Clarebear

haha My biggest fear is that I lost my 8 Mil. I would have been so mad if I did. Someone said Rockstar was clearing out the money..

6. NinSiro

You mean like cheated?