1. This style and look is temporary and we are in the process of having a professional look created so please bare with us until the new style is created.

What I Like About The New Nintendo 3DS XL

Discussion in 'Nintendo 3DS XL' started by Clarebear, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Clarebear

Clarebear New Member DSG Member

If you've never owned any iteration of the Nintendo 3DS, you've got a staggering backlog waiting for you. The hardware sports three of the best Zelda games ever made, a charming and hopelessly addicting rural life sim, a deep and compelling strategy RPG, the two most recent, stellar Pokemon games, a Super Smash Bros. title that is impossible to put down and so, so much more.

The New Nintendo 3DS XL also comes with improved processing power, loading games such as Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS a lot quicker than a regular 3DS, and also to jump from a game out to the system's home menu faster and smoother than in previous models I also heard it has an improved GPU, so games look slightly better?

After upgrading from the Nintendo 3DS XL, Ive noticed a massive improvement in the build quality of the new model. The original 3DS XL feels poorly made in certain spots, its squishy triggers and Start, Select and Home buttons, as well as its bottom panel, which creaks and bends with even a moderate amount of pressure.

The New Nintendo 3DS XL is built of more solid stuff than the original 3DS XL, but managed to lose a few grams of weight in the process. Its triggers — all four of them — respond with a satisfying click.

And on top of those improvements, the hardware comes with a small but noticeable increase to battery life. Nintendo places the original 3DS XL's battery life between three and five-and-a-half hours, while the New 3DS XL can last anywhere from three-and-a-half to seven hours — though sleep mode drains the battery at the same fast rate.

Well those are some of the things I like about the New Nintendo 3DS XL.
    What do you like about it?